MCURC is excited to join with other nonprofit organizations around the country to celebrate Giving Tuesday on November 28, 2017. Please consider making a tax-deductible year-end gift today!
When you make a donation to MCURC, your gift helps to strengthen Madisonville through our efforts to improve the quality-of-life for all through community building, neighborhood events, and property development.
Highlights of MCURC’s impact in 2017 include
- Finalizing plans for the groundbreaking of a new $30 M, mixed-income, mixed-use development at Madison and Whetsel (over 30 years in the making!).
- Preserving green spaces and encouraging connections with nature through initiatives like the Little Duck Creek Trail.
- Helping Madisonville businesses thrive by hosting classes from the Greater Cincinnati Microenterprise Institute (GCMI), providing funding for façade improvements, and supporting the Madisonville Business Chamber.
- Bringing thousands of residents and visitors together through the Madisonville 5k, Cincinnati Jazz & Barbeque Festival, and Holiday Pop-Up Shop.
- Engaging residents and keeping them connected through email and printed newsletters that highlight opportunities, organizations, and events throughout the neighborhood.
In 2018, MCURC will continue these efforts and also begin renovations to preserve the historic Metz House on Madison Rd, facilitate development at the corner of Madison and Whetsel, and start construction on several new, moderately-priced homes on currently-vacant lots.
If you share MCURC’s vision of a diverse, vibrant, and thriving Madisonville, please help by making a gift today.
Thank you for your support!